- On-line registration is the only means for registering in our league.
- Your registration should be completed by May 31st in order to guarantee a position in our league.
- New members are always welcome.
- Payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- It is our policy that participants only play in one league.
- If you are a non-resident of Barrie or Springwater Township we are required by the City of Barrie to charge a $25.00 non-resident fee per player.
- Discounts are available for families registering 3 or more players.
- We also offer a pastor discount. If a parent of a player is actively pastoring in a church or Christian school in Simcoe County and this is a primary source of family income, please
contact our registration office before completing your on-line registration to see if you qualify. We will provide a discount code to enter at time of
- Payment must be received in full before registrants may participate in programs.
- Cancellation fees will be withheld from refunds according to our Refund & Cancellation policy.
- Registration fees increase beginning June 1st.
- A registration confirmation notice will be sent out automatically by e-mail once your online registration is completed successfully. Please ensure your current e-mail address is entered
- Your child should be able to skate by the time the season starts.
- Receipts will be issued to support claims for the Canada Child Fitness Tax Credit.